Transparent, straight-walled, teat-ended, natural rubber latex condoms with non-spermicidal lubricant. 53 mm nominal width.
Kiss condoms are 100% electronically tested and manufactured to meet the highest international Quality Standards (EN ISO 4074:2002) to provide the ultimate in protection and pleasure.
If used correctly and consistently, condoms provide effective protection against pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV/AIDS.
Kiss condoms are lubricated to give you a silky, soft feel so you can be close with your partner. Designed with super-thin technology, Kiss condoms combine sensitivity with protection.
Instructions For Use
1. Open foil and remove condom, taking care not to damage condom with fingernails or jewelry.
2. Place the unrolled condom on the tip of the erect penis before contact with the vagina.
3. Roll the condom down the penis, pinching the reservoir tip so that the air is expelled as you roll the condom down.
4. After ejaculation, and while still erect, withdraw the penis and take off the condom. Be careful not to spill any ejaculate in or around the vagina.
5. Tie condom and throw it into the trash bin. Do not flush condoms down the toilet.
– Single use only.
– Be sure to check the condom expiration date and do not use if the condom is discoloured or brittle.
– Use only water-based lubricants with condoms. Vaseline, baby-oil, and other hand-body lotion contain oils that can break down the latex and cause breakage.
– This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions in some people. Please consult a doctor or pharmacist for further questions.
– Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from sunlight.
– Keep out of the reach of children. Not to be used by children.
No method of contraception is 100% effective in preventing pregnancy and protection against sexually transmitted infection.
NAFADAC Reg. No.: 03-2534
EN ISO 13485:2012
Kiss is a trademark of DKT International, which is based in the USA and has affiliate offices in Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia.
Obelis S. A.
Boulevard General Wahis 53,
1030 Brussels, Belgium.
Thai Nippon Rubber Industry Co., Ltd.
789/139 Moo 1, Pinthong Industrial Estate,
Nongkham, Sriracha, Chonburi, 20110, Thailand.
Deep K. Tyagi Foundation Nigeria
2 Iwaya Road, Onike, Yaba Lagos, Nigeria.