LIVCARE Soft Capsule
Each capsule contains Cardus marianus ext. 100mg (30mg as Silybin, 70mg as Silymarin), Thiamine HCl 4mg, Pyridoxine HCl 4mg, Nicotinamide 12mg, Calcium pantothenate 8mg, 0.1% Cyanocobalamin 1.2mg (1.2mcg as Cyanocobalamin), Rivoflavin 4mg
Brown colored and oblong shaped soft capsule containing brown substance.
Adjuvant therapy of Chronic Liver disease, Toxipathic liver disease, Fatty liver and Liver cirrhosis.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Adult 1 capsule once, 3 times daily.
1. Consult with doctor or pharmacist before administration to pregnant person.
The danger to Fetus in animal having pregnant B-category was not found. However, the clinical test for the pregnant women was not performed.
2. Having the following symptoms in administration, stop administration and consult with doctor or pharmacist.
* Abnormal symptoms in administration.
* No improvement effect in administration for one month.
* Patients who have known to be hypersensitive to components of the drug.
* As this drug contains lactose, it should not be administered to the patients having the hereditary problems such as galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
3. General Precaution
* Keep the described dosage and administration.
* In administration to Pediatric patients, guardian should monitor and control.
4. Storage and handling precautions.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* The drug removed from its original container into another container may cause accidents due to misuse of the drug or quality degradation.
Store in a well-closed container and protect from light and store in a dry, cool place.
3 years from manufacturing date.
Box of 6 blister x 5 soft capsules, Box of 12 blister x 5 soft capsules.
Keep out of the reach of Children.
For detailed Information, Please see the enclosed leaflet.
NAFDAC Reg. NO.: A7- 1997L
AL-TINEZ Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
No. 8, Obukun Street, Off Coker Road,
Ilupeju Lagos, Nigeria.
Kolmar Pharma Co., Ltd.
93, Bio Valley 2-ro,