Macleans Milk Teeth
Training toothpaste for ages 0 – 6 years.
– A fluoride toothpaste specially formulated for young children.
– Contains a combination of lower levels of fluoride plus calcium GP to help protect against tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel.
– Gentle minty taste encourages regular brushing.
– Completely sugar free.
– Suitable for children under 7 years.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Monoflourophosphate (500ppm fluoride).
Directions for Use
– Use a small pea sized amount for children under 7 to clean your child’s teeth properly.
– Parents should supervise brushing to minimize swallowing and encourage brushing twice a day.
– Ensure your child visits the dentist every six months.
– If using fluoride supplements, consult your dentist.
– Do not use if seal on the nozzle is broken.
– Remove foil before use.
GlaxoSmithKline Cosumer Healthcare,
Bentford, TW8 9GS U.K.
Macleans and Macleans Milk teeth are registered trade marks of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.