Sudrex® Cold & Cough
Paracetamol, Phenylephrine, Dextromethorphan, Caffeine
Each caplet contains
Paracetamol 500 mg
Dextromethorphan 12 mg
Caffeine 30 mg
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Sudrex act as analgesic-antipiretic, nasal decongestant and antitussive.
To relieve symptoms of cold such as headache, fever, nasal decongestion, sneezes and cough without sputum.
• See box warning
• Patients with severe liver disorder.
• Patients hypersensitive to drug components.
Adult: 1 caplet 3 – 4 times a daily.
Psychomotor disturbances, tachycardia, arrhythmia, palpitations, and urinary retention, drowsiness (rarely). High dose and in prolonged therapy cause hepatic impairment.
WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS
• See box warning.
• Caution patients with liver and kidney disfunction, glaucoma, prostatic hypertrophy, hyperthyroidism, heart failure and diabetes mellitus.
• Not recommended for children, pregnancy and lactation woman except with doctor’s instruction.
• Co administration with alcohol may increase risk damage of liver function.
• It should not be given to people who are sensitive to other sympathomimetic drugs (e.g ephedrine, phenylpropanolamine, pseudoephedrine), severe high blood pressure patients who received drug therapy and anti-depressant type monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO).
• May not exceed the recommended dose.
• Careful use in patients with high blood pressure or who have potential for high blood pressure or stroke, such as in patients with excess weight (over weight) or elderly patients.
• If within 3 days the symptoms are not reduced immediately, contact your doctor or health care units.
• Stop using this medication in case of insomnia, palpitations and dizziness.
Concomitant administration with antidepressant type of Mono Amin Oxidase inhibitor (MAO inhibitor) may result in hypertension crisis.
2 blisters @ 10 caplets
NAFDAC Reg. No. : B4-4855
Store below 30oC.
Keep medicine out of reach of children
Orange Drugs Limited
66/68 Town Planning way, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
PT. Tempo Scan Pacific Tbk., EJIP Plot 1G-H,
Cikarang, Bekasi 17550 – Indonesia